Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life lessons

There are some moments in life where we need to step back and evualuate what we need to be doing in our lives. We recently had to start getting up earlier due to a change in Savanna's bus schedule and it's started me thinking about all the things I need to start doing at home on a more regular basis. So I'm trying to get into a good routine with housecleaning, homeschooling, and just basic life schedules. Yet I still need to remember to step back and laugh as well. Yesterday was a long day of taking care of sick kids. Katerina just wanted to be held all day and when she would let me I got a few things done as fast as I could, well last night I found that there was a perfect pen made handprint that Katerina had managed to put on the couch. All I could do was laugh. What else can you do in this situation? So today I encourage you all to look at the things you need to do and come up with a good plan, but then to also remember to smile!

No comments: