Monday, November 01, 2010

How to scare your family

On Saturday I was at my brother's house helping him paint his softettes on his roof when the ladder I was standing on gave way beneath me. Next thing I remember I'm in my brother's car speeding to the hospital and asking him what's going on. It was so weird to lose time like that. Turns out that when I fell I hit my left ankle first and then bounced my head on the ground twice. This knocked me out for a few seconds and scared my brother half to death. After a few hours in the emergency room we found out I had a concussion and a fractured ankle. Turns out I have a pretty hard head though because it was only mild. Feeling pretty sore and I'm not sure how often I'll be updating for the next week or two until I'm feeling better. I'm praising God that He watched over me and allowed my injuries to be very minor.

No comments: