Monday, April 22, 2013

Our purpose

I am thinking a lot lately about what our purpose is and what our mission field is. You see I have had an occasion to help out with a sibling set of five kids from 11-5. Some people might say they don't have time or that it's too much when I already have 6 kids. But when we stretch ourselves and show others the love of Christ amazing things happen. We had these kids for about six weeks last summer and this time they will have only been here for a week. It is a lot but we have had a lot of fun too! My kids get some quality fun times with their cousins and have had a lot of kids to play with. So today I want to challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and do something extra for your family or friends or neighbors. Let's show the hope we have in Christ as love shown for others!

No comments: