Monday, October 22, 2007

CVS deals

Crystal at Biblicalwomanhood and her new website www.moneysavingmom.com is challenging us to show how we've done our CVS deals. I thought I'd start by what I did last week:

Transaction #1:
Energizer batteries spend $10 get $5 ECBs.
Palmolive Dish Soap $1.09 get $1 ECB
Beano $2.99 get $2.99 (I had a $1 off coupon)
Total $13.99 - $12 ECBs I had previously = $2 and I received $8.99 ECBs

Transaction #2:
Colgate Max Fresh 2.99 (I bought 3) get a total of $6 ECBs plus I had a $1.75 coupon
Lady's Speed Stick $1.99 get $1 ECB (I had a $1 off coupon)
Candy 88cents x2= $1.76 - 50 cent coupon
Total $9.50 - $8.99 ECBs I got from transaction #1 = 48 cents and I received $8.99 ECBs

Transaction #3:
Nature's Bounty Vitamins were B1G1 free. Thanks so Crystal I had 2x $2 coupons - $1 ECB from above = $2.49
I wanted to also get the Crest ProHealth Night toothpaste on this transaction but my CVS was sold out, so I've saved that for this week if they have it in.

This week I am hoping to get the Crest ProHealth, some more Nyquil as a filler (I have a $1.50 coupon), do the Tylenol spend $20 get $10 a few times (it has a limit of 5!), get the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, a Garnier Fructis shampoo, and if I can get some of the coupons the Bic comfort 3 shavers. My hope is to only spend about $12 and end up with $24 in ECBs at the end of all this plus get 2 or 3 gallons of milk for practically free for fillers. Crystal has links on money saving mom that are for $10 off a purchase of $50 I hope to use. I figure I would spend about $11 buying the 3 gallons of milk anyway so anything I get on top of all this is just a huge bonus! I cannot thank Crystal enough for teaching me the skills to provide my family with medicine and other products for next to free. Her being so kind as to help all of us bloggers/readers with coupon links and such is such a huge blessing from God!

No comments: