Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Party and a sick kid

Yesterday my dearest husband threw me a surprise birthday party. It was so wonderful! Truthfully I had an idea that something was up but the idea was so sweet! Then we hung out after all the family and friends left and we watched Blind Side. It was really good! I didn't care much for the lack of modesty in the dresses, but I liked the concept and that it was based on a true story. By the time Steve and I quit talking (we were having a really good conversation) it was 2 am! I couldn't believe it! So we went to sleep, only for me to have to get up about an hour and a half later because Natalia wasn't feeling good. So I brought her to my bed in the hopes of getting some sleep. Nope she fussed and fussed, and then at about 5:30 am she threw up all over me and the bed. Ugh, so after showers and cleaning up the bed I tried to go back to sleep only to wake up with the alarm at 6:45. I am sooooooo tired today. I am longing for bedtime, but I really enjoyed my party so it is worth it.

No comments: