Friday, April 16, 2010

Having Fun!

This week has been a blast! My husband and I went on our getaway. It was so much fun getting to hang out together and spend those moments where we can talk uninterrupted by kids. I love my kids so much, but every once in a while it's so nice to get away to where it's peaceful and quiet. I even got to sleep in until 8:30am! Wow! Then Thursday we spent the rest of the day in the yard. Steve roto tilled the garden for me. He kept suggesting making it bigger here or there, so what started out already as a big garden has become a really big garden. I can't wait to get out there and start planting some of things that can be planted now. Unfortunately it's raining today. But before it started raining I went to the park with the two little girls and met up with a friend from church and her kids. It was so much fun to just let the kids play and sit and talk about mommy things. After such an exciting week I'm feeling recharged and ready to go!

No comments: