Friday, April 30, 2010

More from 4 Moms, 35 Kids

     I am really enjoying the topics that the bloggers for 4 Moms, 35 Kids have been discussing. This week was homeschooling, the big picture. Each article really helped me since I am new to homeschooling. It is really refreshing to read about how it doesn't have to be so focused on academics, but instead can also be focused on character training and biblical discipliship. For my husband and I this is really important to us too, for what good is it if our children are super smart but can't defend their faith or don't have the tools to grow to christian maturity. So once again I want to put in the links to 4 Moms, 35 Kids:

KimC @ Life in a Shoe
Kim @ Raising Olives
Connie @ Smockity Frocks
Deputy Headmistress @ The Common Room


Upcoming topics for 4 Moms, 35 Kids: How Moms of Many Manage:

May 6 – Picking a curriculum, method or tactics that work for a large family.
May 13 – Teaching little kids
May 20 – Teaching big kids.
May 27 – Putting it all together.
June 3 – Husbands and homeschooling.
June 10 – Keeping house while homeschooling.

No comments: