Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How to combat depression?

Lately I've been feeling very depressed. I feel like I am such a good wife and mother and all I want to do is be able to keep doing it. Yet due to financial difficulties it seems that may be in jeporady. Money is so tight right now. Yet I know I need to rest in God and remember that He is caring for me now, even as things seem dark. He is keeping my dh healthy and working. He is blessing my food budget so that I can make food stretch. He has even given me a wonderful business idea if only I can find some money to get it started. I want to do a homemade soap and lotion business. It could also branch out into other items, but for now those are the two things I will start with when I get my capital. Any ideas for earning a few extra dollars? Well anyway, please pray that everything gets better for us soon. Thanks, and God bless!

No comments: