Monday, June 02, 2008

It seems like I never blog anymore

I know I know. Where am I? Well I've been feeling pretty sick lately and I'm just starting to feel better now. I'm 15 weeks today and I still get queasy sometimes but I'm definitely feeling much better than I was. Plus soccer and hockey and everything season is finally over! Yeah! Now that school is almost over it's so nice to just be able to relax and enjoy the kids. Meanwhile we are looking for a new house and a new van. With this new blessing on the way we don't have any seats left in our present minivan so we need to move up to something bigger. We are hoping to get a 12 or 15 passenger van. Meanwhile we are also looking for a bigger house. Our price range is very low so it's my hope that we find something soon despite the price range.

So my big thing right now is working on getting the house super clean again (it was hard to do deep cleaning with so much going on and morning sickness). I'm trying to find a good schedule to keep on. Any ideas?

No comments: