Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prenatal Appt.

So I had another appt. today with my midwife. It went really well. I'm measuring right on target for my 17 weeks and baby's heartbeat was good at 140. And I've only gained a total of 6 lbs for this pregnancy thus far. I'm feeling pretty good right now! It's so nice to get back into the swing of things at home. I feel like I'm coming out of a long fog now that I'm feeling better and starting to have more energy! It's also nice to be feeling better because it's summer and the kids and I like to get out and do things. We will be going camping several times this summer along with going to the zoo and various other summertime outings. Oh and I have my ultrasound next weds. and I can't wait!! I really want to know what this baby is so I can start getting some of the clothes out of the shed to inventory. I want to get them out now but I know that's just silly. Since everyone wants to know what I "think" the baby is I'll go ahead and say boy, but really I'm not sure. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!!!

No comments: