Saturday, February 27, 2010

Different Attitudes

It's amazing to me how an event can be perceived by me. Take last night I went to Russell's blue and gold dinner for cub scouts. I only took him and the baby with me. While we were there Natalia was continuing her whiny baby stint and I was worried she was going to bother people. Instead the people I sat with doted on her, causing her to quit whining because she was interested in them and it caused me to have a wonderful evening with two of my children. It always amazes me when this happens because it seems like most people don't like children. After receiving such wonderful feed back on my children it made me feel so good. My personal reflection for this is that when I am out and about I need to watch how I respond to people and how I can uplift others to put them in a good mood too.

No comments: