Monday, November 18, 2013

Updates

We made it through a very busy summer and I will try to sit and work on posting pictures of all our exciting events but I wanted to update on all the exciting things we did this summer and early fall.

For Memorial Day weekend I was able to travel to California with James, Hayden, my Dad and stepmom for my cousins wedding. We had a great time and really enjoyed the sights of the San Francisco area. It was fun to be able to spend some quality time with the boys and my family out west.

In late June through the 4th of July we did camping in upper Ohio. It was very laid back and relaxing. We took the kids fishing and to an Arborium. The little girls participated in the campground 4th of July parade and of course we had campfires!

Also in July we finally got new family pictures done! It only took me forever! LOL. The last family picture we had I was pregnant with Natalia! The pictures turned out amazing and we all enjoyed laughing and playing as we got them done.

Then in September Steve and I renewed our wedding vows on our 12th wedding anniversary in our backyard. Although I was worried about rain, it turned out to be a beautiful day spent showing our love for each other and celebrating with our family and friends.

Later in September we again went on vacation, this time with Steve's Mom and stepdad, to Hilton Head, SC. It was such a blast to be in a house right on the beach!

Oh and how can I forget about a week after renewing our wedding vows we found out we are expecting #7! I am due May 20, 2014.

Thankful October and November have been a little quieter around here and that has helped me get through that difficult first trimester. Now I pray the morning sickness will ease soon and my energy will return quickly! And of course we look forward to late December when we can find out if we will be having a girl or a boy.

No comments: