Saturday, May 04, 2013

Camping....the excitement!

I wanted to do a short post to show you how excited the kids get about camping. Last week for a journaling activity Katerina wrote about how much she loves camping. She has given me permission to put it up here for you all to see it. I should mention that she came down first thing in the morning with this little writing done all on her own first thing one morning.


Monday, April 29, 2013

I go camping every spring with my family. Our biggest camping adventure is going to Colorado where gold is made from and our next adventure is going to (name edited out) in eleven days. I hope they have a swimming pool. I love to go swimming in the pool. Do you like that too? And I wonder if they have some teeter-totters at the campsite. Oh that would be fun too. 
  By: Katerina 

No comments: